• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NorCal 1st StangFix BBQ at SAAC35

I hope I have these correct. Only a few I don't recall (it has been 7 years!)

aug-03-sears.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent job, Shaun!! I kind of think the guy behind Mike's son (also named Shaun) is Ken Sousa (RagTop). Hard to tell, though, from a 7 year old picture, huh, especially when he's partially blocked?

Mike has already identified Bill (sacbill) as the one on the end squatting and wearing the hat.

I think your right about Ken or Rag Top and the kid that says Marks boy is auctually Kents son, my son was off during the picture catching Lizards.

My son's name is SEAN. That limey at S or T should learn to spell his own name. :vic :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Someone bring bubble and squeek to make SHAUN fell at home. :craz

That really does look like Ken in the Hat and Glasses, the "Bama Guy" off to the right is James.

Really looking forward to the GTG, have been for a few weeks now, someone please tell me something I can bring other than the Grill and Hooters girls. LoL :nk

JUST FYI EVERYONE, The Embassy Suites in Napa is already booked up as well as the one in Marin. WTF

"abrahamfh" said:
the "Bama Guy" off to the right is James.

I don't know why, but I have a serious mental block with James. I can simply never remember his name. He and I have been judges together at the MCA show in Concord, and at the last Ponies and Snakes show. Great guy, but I simply can't ever remember his name.

"Sacbill" said:
That IS Chet (no question mark required). I wonder what he's up to? He had a sweet Sportsroof

He had at least 2 sportsroofs. He had either 3 or 4 Mustangs at least. He and I always joked that we were trying to own the most. I was up to 4 when both my kids had one, and they lived at home.

I must warn all that I might not be attending for I'm falling behind in getting Shag ready for MITM. It will be a last minute decision.

Not that anyone wanted me there, but I promised the little man I would take him to Disneyland, so I unfortunately will not be making it as much as I really really (cannot stress with enough really's) wanted to be there.

Are we all still going to hang with Shaun at the Street or Track booth? I'll just be spectating this year, no booth or car to run. I'm looking forward to just hangin' and looking at the cars.

My display stacked high on a pallet left on a truck today. I didn't pack a BBQ though...

Looking forward to seeing you lot again!

I'm happy with cold sandwiches and chips. A BBQ would be great but I can't bring mind up in the car I'll be driving.

I'm also 3hrs away and I need to leave by 3pm, before BEER :30 . :cry

With all you Martha's posting about all these dishes you keep cooking, I would expect a decent meal!

Well all the Marthas have backed out or aren't coming.

Dare I say that there won't be a BBQ.(I can't bring one in the 67 either)

So bring your own meal/drinks or buy on site. I will bring some type of munchies though.

Attendees:
BiteMe (Mark)
Garner 67(Mike)
KBMWRS(Mike)
Shaun(Street or Track)
Opentracker(John)
Crustycurmudgeon(Frank)

I hope to be there on Saturday also. I was thinking of bailing out of work on Friday and attend. Are any of you going to be there on Friday?

Vic

Back