• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustangs for Sale

Great, another going to be resurrected Great to see you around again. Hope you are starting a build thread on this.

Haven’t decided yet on whether it will stay or go. Only paid $1k for it & already been offered $4k. Gonna sit on it for awhile & not rush into a decision.

You can double that figure again with not much effort just cleaning it up a bit and maybe starting some of the metal work if it has a good title.

You can double that figure again with not much effort just cleaning it up a bit and maybe starting some of the metal work if it has a good title.
Yeah, was figuring I could drop $2k worth of metal in it, blast it & put in epoxy & probably get $10-$12k. I get that far though, I’ll have to keep it! ;)

Well, it is the epitome of the perfect mustang being an early fastback! ;):p

Funny as out of all that I have owned, and that’s a bunch, only had one early fastback. In 88, I bought a 66 GT from a girl I went to school with & sold it at a traffic light while hauling it home. Took it straight to the guys garage & it never hit my property. Those were the days, gave $350 for it & sold it for $900....

Back