• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Members rides, Favorite Picture of YOUR car

Looks good, Mark! I like what you did with the headlights: do they move with the steering direction? That would be kewl!

Can't remember if I posted the Shelby, so here goes.

Mel
c0c5ab2d39f4ac6fcecd23381f7a6455.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I think I found another best friend !!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

I really like your wheels. Good choice
They are made by Legendary Wheel and are a copy of the 1969-70 Shelby wheel, but all aluminum vs. aluminum center & steel rim of originals.

Size is 15x7 with 225/60-15 tires and actually shaved some un-sprung weight compared to the original stock 14x6 steel GT rally wheels & 225/70-14 BFG's. 1.14 lbs per corner to be exact and also gained 1" of tread width !!

I'm very happy with them ... few months later bought a 5th one for the trunk and made a custom storage block to hold jack down and store socket & breaker bar:

GT9 Spare in Trunk.JPG

GT9 Spare Jack Kit 3.JPG

Doug

Now your problem is finding 15" tires.... Only the WL versions available...no blackwall...otherwise its normal/AS minivan tires for 15"....ask me how I know.:confused:.

Now your problem is finding 15" tires.... Only the WL versions available...no blackwall...otherwise its normal/AS minivan tires for 15"....ask me how I know.:confused:.
Turn the tire so that the WL are facing inwards.

Back