• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

May CotM

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
Now that we finally have that awesome machine in the header for the month of April it is now time for the May CotM to start.

One reason that I am starting early is that it will be a double vote for this month. Excluding yourself pick your 5 favorite StangFixers Fords. We have several members here with multiple cars, if you like all or some of them then feel free to include them in your list. I thought it was 2 calendar years before a car could be nominated again after winning, or is it 1 calendar year? Another stipulation of the nomination henceforth is that you must provide at least 3 pics of the car. Remember this IS a Mustang forum, some other Fords are acceptable, chebys, dodges and bmws are not. So when we get 5 members list I will have a poll to see with list is the best, then we will vote which one of the 5 will be the May CotM.

fd

Tractor time baby....yeah!

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk

SOOOO.... We are going to have to post 15 pictures to be eligible to make the list? Correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's one year. Not sure I comprehend where the double vote comes in. Care to clarify?

I gotta make room for 5 cars in the header? Holy schiznit!

How 'bout we have one pic for nominations then 3 for the vote? Collecting 15 pics is too much work.

OK just one pic for the nomination. So to make your nomination you will need 5 pics. Then we will pick whose 5 cars we like the best and pick ONE from those 5.

fd

How about 1 picture with 5?

I nominate these
HRPT%20131.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I knew I should have paid more attention in math class.

So let's see we have how many members, and how many possible 5 car combinations. Wait I have to break out my abacas.

"janschutz" said:
How about 1 picture with 5?

I nominate these
HRPT%20131.jpg

Nope you violated the rules, there is a cheby in that pic. :sarc

j/k

But that is a good start...

fd

"FordDude" said:
Nope you violated the rules, there is a cheby in that pic. :sarc

j/k

But that is a good start...

fd

WOW! That's REALLY being strict! I see a little corner of a Cramaro sticking out on the left side and the corner of what's possibly a Cheby pickup at the right corner. Other than that all I can see is 5 Mustangs, 1 Ford truck, 1 (what looks like the rear of a) Ford Taurus and a Plymouth. Were Mopars excluding too, or just Dodges....or maybe just "Dodge"stang? :sarc

"RapidRabbit" said:
Man I knew I should have paid more attention in math class.

So let's see we have how many members, and how many possible 5 car combinations. Wait I have to break out my abacas.
Might have to take my shoes off for this one.

"d_ford" said:
Geez...you make it tough. Maybe we SHOULD do tractors!

Right on Doug!!

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk

I can only think of two off hand with a fleet of fords.

D_ford and 67EE. IIRC, 67EE has won once or twice recently.

Since you guys are both now nominated feel free to fulfill the picture requirements.

My top 5 are Jeff Teppers FB,
2_25_08_09_10_24_04_1.jpg

that bada$$ burgandy/maroon car that Jason and the guys at CR built,
45519_10151358266710885_1779424076_n.jpg

the sick Twin turbo FB that 67evileleanor built for his wife,
index.php

Darrelds 'vert
u2e7eduq.jpg

and the Boss 302 being built by swpruett. Since it isnt quite a driver yet, I decided to change my #5 to Mustang67408's blown coupe

980-030211220756.jpeg

Pics to follow when i am on ipad or computer.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just nominate a car with a single photo and the owner's name?
Is there a flaw with this simple approach...?

Back