• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Licence Plates Wanted

Re: Re: Licence Plates Wanted

"RapidRabbit" said:
Don't worry about it.

Too kind Pat.

But promise me to get yourself back here so i can buy you beer and let you admire my stationary mustang. :rulz

Dammit...I just shipped out the plates and I left the car attached. :bomb

Johnny, When my Mustang shows up would you please send it back. :roll

"KBMWRS" said:
Dammit...I just shipped out the plates and I left the car attached. :bomb

Johnny, When my Mustang shows up would you please send it back. :roll

Thanks Mike

I'll keep an eye out for it......I just hope it makes it back with the weatherstrip rails, drip rails, Weatherstrip moulding, Glove box liner, rear seats, Door cards and vent window frames make it back. I hear they are prone to getting lost on long journeys and very rare here in Ireland. :shrug

When that POS car arrives, make sure to give it a good Dukes of Hazzard thrashing before you send it back. It'll need all the carbon buildup blown out of it from Grandpa driving it so long!

"silverblueBP" said:
When that POS car arrives, make sure to give it a good Dukes of Hazzard thrashing before you send it back. It'll need all the carbon buildup blown out of it from Grandpa driving it so long!

Yeah...just ask Johnny's Jennifer about how slow I am. :steer :roll

Johnny, I have an Alaska plate for you. Mikey will give me his plates and I'll ship them all together in a couple days. My Ferrari neighbor is going to find a Georgia plate to add to the pile.

"cmayna" said:
Johnny, I have an Alaska plate for you. Mikey will give me his plates and I'll ship them all together in a couple days. My Ferrari neighbor is going to find a Georgia plate to add to the pile.

Thanks Craig.

Let me know if you want me to send over some coin for the P&P.

Johnny...I have a 1970 Florida plate off of my car and few others. I will pack up and send to Pa. the first of next week. No postage needed.

"70 StangMan" said:
Johnny...I have a 1970 Florida plate off of my car and few others. I will pack up and send to Pa. the first of next week. No postage needed.

Thanks you. Very kind.

I just hope i can repay all this kindness some day.

Johnny

Here are the few i will send.
8ejemu8y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the Florida plates coming your way ( to Pa.) tomorrow Johnny. Put 'em to good use.

johnnytag.jpg

"70 StangMan" said:
Here's the Florida plates coming your way ( to Pa.) tomorrow Johnny. Put 'em to good use.

johnnytag.jpg

Awesome. Thank you. :thu :thu

Johnny:
Why not come over to the states, break some laws, and you'll be making license plates until the cows come home...more than enough to cover your needs.

so everytime you want to give the Eleanor a blast at obscene speeds, you can mount one of these plates on it.
Dont have to worry about speed cameras anymore!!!

Back