• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

LFP WHIPPLE 800HP MUSTANG FOR $39,995!* (Lebanon Ford Performance)

StangFix

Staff member
Administrator
Wow check this out.. Been reading a lot about this company. They are killing it with sales of mustangs and truck and they are all warrantied.

LFP WHIPPLE 800HP MUSTANG FOR $39,995!*
Our motto of “Pick Your Power” continues and Lebanon Ford Performance is proud to partner with Whipple Superchargers for our newest tire shredding, supercar killing Mustang; the LFP 800HP Mustang for the starting price of $39,995, for a limited time. This is not a misprint. You are getting a brand new 2019 Mustang GT with a Whipple Stage 1 supercharger putting out an astonishing 800HP for $39,995 as part of the pre-order customers at LFP. The best part, we can do it all with $0 down, pending credit approval. Recent tests done by Whipple on a 2018 Mustang GT with the new 10-Speed automatic netted an estimated 775 Crank HP. Thanks to several months of close collaboration, LFP and Whipple have developed a kit totally unique to Lebanon Ford, upping the HP number to 800+ at the crank. 800 is just the beginning… expect more HP as we see what this kit is truly capable of.
If you choose a vehicle in stock (i.e stock number 180123) your car will be ready in as little as 4-6 weeks after your Whipple unit arrives at LFP. Custom ordered cars (Ie. Vehicles requested to be built through Ford) will be ready in around 12-16 weeks (after the Wipple superchargers arrive) and can be shipped to your driveway, anywhere in the continental United States.

Buy yourself a base car dirt cheap and the blower kit and install it yourself. Those things go on easy. You can have the same car for at least a couple grand less. All that said, 800 ponies for under $40k is a nice package.

Last edited:
No so fast with the warranty claim. Read the fine print. Having a modification like this done will almost certainly void the entire manufacturer warranty by Ford. So when some expensive stuff in say the ABS system craps out Ford will say NOPE. I know that is a pretty definitive statement to make but you have opened the door to letting it happen. Now if you took you car to Lebanon Ford you will have better luck as they likely have a friendly Ford warranty rep who will ignore that supercharger under the hood when he authorizes the claim. Maybe. When I broke my trans a couple times I got my local dealer where I bought the Roush to help in such a way. They all just pretended that Kenne Bell sitting proudly up top was factory stock, I guess. ;)

The claim of "supplemental powertrain warranty" by Whipple at $1K for three years is surely going to have serious limitations. And it will only cover...maybe, their decision to make...some drivetrain issues. Get a copy of it and read the fine print as I'm sure it will be enlightening.

Don't get me wrong here, if I was in the market I wouldn't not do it because of all this. Just be aware I'm likely on my own when I drive off the lot.

Back