• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Kool April Nights

66gt350

Hey,

Is anyone coming up to Redding for Kool April Nights. It is scheduled for April 14-18, just one week before Knott's. There's several show and shines around town and a cruise on friday night. I probably won't enter my car into the show and shines this year...it's still in the primer, "redneck phase", but I may do the cruise. It normally rains during that week, but ya never know it might be nice. :craz

Well, if any comes up let me know.
-rob

Thanks for posting this. If anyone has gone to this show you know how much fun it is. I've gone twice and the people that put it on are amazing. Unfortunately my car won't be finished but I highly recommend the show!!!
Stan

Just a quick reminder. Kool April Nights is this weekend. There's some small show and shines starting tomorrow afternoon, but the main car show is this weekend. If anyone is heading this way for the show drop me a line. It looks like it's gonna be a nice weekend up here (for a change...).

I can't go ... just had my first chemo therapy today, and was told, by the doctor, to cancel Knott's. I'll probably have to cancel the Modesto Graffiti show, too.

We went two years ago, froze our butts off at night. Decided to tow the teardrop trailer up there and sleep in it. Good show but next time I'll save the trailer for better weather.

Back