• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Just announced - the BOSS is back!

BobV

http://media.ford.com/mini_sites/10031/2012Boss302/

BOSS 302 TEASER MASTER QT.mov

39765_496541734568_20901384568_6758314_947911_n.jpg

I might have to keep putting my truck together and get a new car instead of a new truck. It only takes a couple more years to get a new truck.

Mel

Sweet car, but the universal rule of automobile's still applies... "it could be dropped maybe one more inch and it would be perfect". ;)
03boss302unveilinglive.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it under the skin, just not a fan of all the graphics, especially the Laguna Seca. I'm sure Ford Racing will offer the Boss specific parts, so maybe they'll find their way to my 2011 GT...if it ever gets here.

The new Boss is awesome.I have a Boss 351 and I think It could look good sitting next to it...I love how they ran the brake and fuel line down the drivers rocker panel.They even have covers that goes over the lines.I would of thought back in the 60s they must of ran them down tunnel maybe because they did not feel safe running them there because of a fire hazard in a accident.If I could only get over the back end..Maybe the shaker will be a option. THE BOSS IS BACK :10

Back