• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

June Car of the Month Poll

Vote for the Convertible of the Month

• LastDeadLast

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • B67FSTB (Bruno)

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • KO67

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • RapidRabbit

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • 68EFIvert

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
OK here it is the June Convertible of the Month. Included in this poll are the pics provided provided by the nominator and or the nominee that I was able to hotlink to this thread. There was one "cute" baby pic that did not make it here because it was not hotlinking (hint hint). As always we have an amazing group of Cars to vote for. So remember vote soon, vote often, but only vote once.

LastDeadLast

xxzz.jpg

B67FSTB (Bruno)

index.php

KO67

566-221110191819_zpse90c99ef.jpeg

RapidRabbit

DSC00855.jpg

DSC00473-1.jpg

DSC000372.jpg

e9a8u9e4.jpg

68EFIvert

y6arebyp.jpg

2uzy5e9a.jpg

fd

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a hot link. Are we talking about breakfast here?

DSC000372.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"RapidRabbit" said:
What's a hot link. Are we talking about breakfast here?

Hotlinking is when I right click on a pic and open it up in a new tab. Then I copy the address of that pic and paste it between the (img)(/img) link and I get that pic in the post that I am making. But just now when I did the "Quote" of your post I noticed how the image was linked and I just copied it and now it works. Hey if I new everything about these interwebs I could change my name to Sluggo. :bowdown

fd

bump.....

I notice that if no one responds to this thread it gets lost. So back tot he top for some attention!

Is it against the rules to offer a ride to anyone who votes for me? :roll. All joking aside, it is a close one this month. Bump to the top.

"tarafied1" said:
Pat, if you win, will you get it running again? :hide

VOTE FOR PEDRO PAT

I sure hope to. :shrug

I can't believe how close this month is.
Even more that I'm not last!

"68EFIvert" said:
Is it against the rules to offer the keys to take my ride for a spin to anyone who votes for me? :roll. All joking aside, it is a close one this month. Bump to the top.

Fixed it for you, and all is fair. This is not a political campaign, just the CotM. :sarc

fd

"68EFIvert" said:
Is it against the rules to offer a ride to anyone who votes for me? :roll. All joking aside, it is a close one this month. Bump to the top.

Done, when is our date.

all right, now do we all need to come over for a "let's get it running again" celebration party?!?! :yah

Re: Re: June Car of the Month Poll

Holy cow, I actually won. Thanks everybody. I really didn't think I stood a chance against the other great cars this month. I am truly honored.

Well my car was born in June 1970 and I bought it in June 2004, so I guess its the perfect month to win cotm.

Now I guess I really need to get it running.

"tarafied1" said:
all right, now do we all need to come over for a "let's get it running again" celebration party?!?! :yah

Sounds good to me. I'll stock up the fridge. Heck, I'd even buy the plane tickets, just don't expect first class.

Back