• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

June Car of the Month Nominations

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
As promised it is now Friday evening and let the nominations begin for the June car of the month. June is the beginning of summer so I am making it convertible month. So only convertibles need apply. Nominate soon, nominate often, but only nominate once. As before if you are nominating a minimum of one pic is required.

fd

"70 StangMan" said:
KO67'S Vert. :beer

Totally awesome Mustang, but... the nomination does not count yet as it does not meet the minimum requirements. :rulz

"tarafied1" said:
Has Pat won before? If not I nominate his non-running 70.... :hide

See above...

fd

"FordDude" said:
Totally awesome Mustang, but... the nomination does not count yet as it does not meet the minimum requirements. :rulz

See above...

fd
:censored'n :rulz

566-221110191819_zpse90c99ef.jpeg

Re: Re: June Car of the Month Nominations

"tarafied1" said:
Has Pat won before? If not I nominate his non-running 70.... :hide

My car win car of the month. That's a good one. Lol.

I'll throw in Darrelds vert.

u7u6ypa5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the nomination guys! Since the picture of my car floating around is about 5 years old I thought I would put up a more recent one.
y6arebyp.jpg

Of course a picture of the best part. :)
2uzy5e9a.jpg

"RapidRabbit" said:
Here's a picture of my car since Craig didn't post one. Hope I'm not breaking the rules.

DSC00859.jpg

No rules broken here. And now we have 5 for the June Car of the Month.

I am going to start poll thread using the pics provided in this thread. So the more pics I have here the more that make it to the poll thread. Kinda like advertising for a vote. See Darreld was paying attention and added some more pics. It is only too late after the polls have closed. :say_what

fd

All right then. Here's a couple more.

DSC00855.jpg

DSC00473-1.jpg

Interior. Babies help get votes right?
DSC000372.jpg

Engine.
e9a8u9e4.jpg

Isn't that one a little too young to be driving? Cute though.

Bah, never to young to start. That was the day we took her for her first drive in the mustang, she was about 7 months old.

DSC000722.jpg

Back