• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

July Car of the nominations

July Car of the Month

• AzPete's Mustang

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Del65's Mustang

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • SilverblueBP's Mustang

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
"Mod9" said:
As a matter of fact yes I have seen my car a few times. A real rolling piece of junk. Hell it had to be towed home already this year once and damn close a second time. And then you should see the cobbled up 4 link rear suspension I put on it.

Next time it breaks, call me. I'll come get that junker from you :naug

"70_Fastback" said:
Must be something about Iowa and towing... :wtf

Well to tell the truth the car was in Illinois heading for Wisconsin when it broke down. The really sad part is that it was the ignition module that went out of my unilte distributor. You will never guess what I had in the trunk. Yep my spare module.

I got a ten spot says Pete loses.........wins everything else :bash

:pop

:rofl

"silverblueBP" said:
I got a ten spot says Pete loses.........wins everything else :bash

:pop

:rofl

Here is my nomination for CoTM:

26_25_06_09_11_18_15_1.jpg

26_25_06_09_11_18_14_0.jpg

26_25_06_09_11_18_15_2.jpg

26_25_06_09_11_17_15_4.jpg

26_25_06_09_11_17_15_3.jpg

26_25_06_09_11_17_15_2.jpg

26_25_06_09_11_17_15_1.jpg

26_25_06_09_11_17_15_0.jpg

:toot

those are the first pics I've seen (other than your sig) of the silver blue FB! Very nice!

Jeremy might sell the pumpkin's used gear drive for a reasonable price!

"tarafied1" said:
those are the first pics I've seen (other than your sig) of the silver blue FB! Very nice!

Jeremy might sell the pumpkin's used gear drive for a reasonable price!

Not cool!

"70_Fastback" said:
Not cool!
sorry dude, did I go too far? I blew-up an engine in my Torino once so bad that only one cylinder head was salvagable. It threw a rod, the crank came a round and smacked the broken rod up into the cam, broke the cam, distributor and block. The piston was shoved into the valves and one broke off destroying the head. The oil pan had a hole in it and the oil pump shaft twisted off. The timing chain gears broke when the cam got smashed and even the timing chain cover got messed up. There was nothing useable but one head. Lots of carnage. I know it sucks when you you trash a lot of parts ($$$)!!!

Back