• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

July Car of the Month Nominations

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
OK it is that time again. So what is the theme for July you ask? Independance Day THE 4th OF JULY good 'ol RED WHITE and BLUE. So any Ford can be nominated as long as it is RED WHITE or BLUE. That is coupes, fastbacks, or convertibles. However there is a restriction and that is the car must be finished with the aforementioned colors. That is the primary color of the car. Orange car with white stripes does not count. Blue car with pink strips is OK as an example, Please do not go out and paint your car Blue with pink stripes, that is not only wrong but :puk also. Remember the minimum required to nominate is posting one pic of the car. Post more and they will be added to the poll.

Let the nominations begin!

fd

Coleman's White '67
huqy4yva.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to compete with GPR's red, white and blue, But I'll throw in a another blue 70.

Shaun's wife #3 :wor

IMG_0703.JPG

IMG_0704.JPG

IMG_0706.JPG

IMG_0705.JPG

Jeez...kinda quiet this month. I'll nominate Midlife (which does get out of the garage, Pete...)
midnmid.jpg

rearf1.jpg

frontend.jpg

interior.jpg

engine1.jpg

left.jpg

OK so we have a Red, White and Blue car, a white car, a blue car and a red car. Just one more is needed then I can start the poll.

fd

Ok, How about the daughter's Red & White 65 coupe.

y7uveda3.jpg

3ubeja2y.jpg

8a7ere6a.jpg

OK nominations are now closed. I will try to get the poll up before the weekend is over.

fd

"70_Fastback" said:
O.K.....so where's the poll :shrug

In sanborns garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I double-dog dare you to lick the poll!

Sunday was fodders day, so that consumed most of my day. Then the Fix was acting up for me, I kept getting the google page not found. View a post click to go back to the page... page not found. Back up, reload and all that stuff. I will get're done tonight.

fd

I've been having problems lately getting into StangFix and the sister forum, ConcoursMustang with 404 page not found. I'm suspecting a DNS server issue, though, because I can only recover by closing the browser and starting back up, which almost always works.

Back