• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Its Game Time Once Again.....

And you WIN....but with only a partial answer...the correct Answer would have included that it was a convertible so the full winnings of $287,000 is reduced and...that's $3.50 added to your game bank.
P1340135.JPG

And you WIN....but with only a partial answer...the correct Answer would have included that it was a convertible so the full winnings of $287,000 is reduced and...that's $3.50 added to your game bank.
View attachment 34147
Hells yeah! I'm hitting the dollar menu!

Also, the 60 Caddy is one of my favorites that gets overshadowed by the 59.

View attachment 34147
The judges would like to step in here and correct a mistake by the host. As there was no way of telling from the one, little picture that the vehicle in question was a convertible, the player's bank has been reset to the correct amount. The host has been severely reprimanded for his actions outside the rules of the game.

The judges would like to step in here and correct a mistake by the host. As there was no way of telling from the one, little picture that the vehicle in question was a convertible, the player's bank has been reset to the correct amount. The host has been severely reprimanded for his actions outside the rules of the game.
Hey its my game, my rules. Player now owes host $0.87. And one should just 'KNOW' what car it is from any pic. Use your inner power.

The host doesn't seem to be terribly hospitable, is he? Geez, all of the sports betting ads on TV here in AZ are now hyping "bet $5 on any team and if they score a point, you win $200!" Obviously, this is only for your first bet online, but still...

The host doesn't seem to be terribly hospitable, is he? Geez, all of the sports betting ads on TV here in AZ are now hyping "bet $5 on any team and if they score a point, you win $200!" Obviously, this is only for your first bet online, but still...

Not surprising, he is known to fake accessories on his “authentic” fastback.

And no Mike, no guess this round. Maybe the next one!

You know I'm old and my eyes don't work very well anymore, but I'm pretty sure I see side marker lights which didn't come around until 68. And the rest of it looks like nothing I remember from 65. Other than that, I say yeah, 65 Biscayne. :cool:

68 Impala
It also has a three point seat belt. It's probably a 1970 Biscayne.

chevrolet-biscayne-1970-2.jpg

Back