• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Introduction

Hello everyone,

I am the owner of Classic Recreations. I have built over 100 mustangs in the past years and would enjoy sharing any information you may need for your project. We also sell hard to find parts. Most parts are not listed but all you need to do is ask. We will soon have our Shelby GT500CR parts listed and for sale. These parts include Shelby car covers, Shelby Gauges, Floormats, and anything else you can think of.

Look forward to any questions you may have.

PS my spelling stinks so be nice :)

Welcome Jason. One thing you will find out real quick is that we are a visual bunch, the more pictures the better. We have a little saying we like to use around here, "if there aren't any pictures, it never happened"

Damn straight with the pichures, some of these folks are inbred and can't read so we humor them.

:lol

"Fast68back" said:
Welcome Jason. One thing you will find out real quick is that we are a visual bunch, the more pictures the better. We have a little saying we like to use around here, "if there aren't any pictures, it never happened"

I cannot post pics of the Shelby prototype due to :rulez.

Tell me what you guys want pics of. Eleanor is kinda like :dh

Oh I know our latest creation a custom 67. Ill post tomorrow.

"ClassicRecreations" said:
PM me and I will help ya out.

Maybe use our Cad machine for something. It needs to be fired up.

How about some hood pin bezels that will set the lock pins 1/4 inch off of the hood so they don't scratch up the 30% gloss black paint?
Then I can quit using the vacuum hoses. :craz

I need some of these:

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00607.jpg

They're the special nuts used to secure the "hockey sticks" on '68 convertibles.

I bet I have those nuts (sounds kinda weird)

Irish,
It looks great . We got the entire kit installed except the front nose and lower front. We are doing this today. :cry

Been a crazy last two weeks.

Back