• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I'm not dead yet.....

Well, look what the cat dragged in! I'm doing good, considering my age...
Welcome back!

WOW. Didn't see this one coming. Welcome back. You should know the drill. What's in the stable these days and where are the pics?

Other than a few years older, nothing much has changed in my world. I still have the same 66 FB sitting in the garage, albeit a few more cobwebs anchoring it to the floor. The car sat ignored for so long that the fuel went bad and I had to have the injection system removed and cleaned promising myself that I would start driving it at least on an occasional basis. About a year's gone by since then and I still haven't taken her out. :(

I came on the site yesterday searching for pics of my son's car that he's likely going to be selling sometime in the next few months. He and I both lost all of our photos of the car years ago. Looks like he's going to have to get his car out into sunlight to take some new photos for the forthcoming for sale listing.

Still working for NAVAIRs Harrier program, but now on permanent telework. The JSF F-35 is standing up and the Harrier is retiring in the next few years, although we're still relevant as we took down a few Houthi drones within the last few days (hearsay and not an official report) . When the last Harrier is disposed of will be my cue to finally retire... 3-4 years?

Lots of travel in my life now. Gabby and I spent September of 22 living in a beach cottage in Hawaii. Multiple cruises and long weekend getaways. In July we'll be in Italy and Spain for the month. Next big adventure after July is to get down to Costa Rica and Belize to checkout potential retirement landing spots. I'm leaning towards Costa Rica, Pacific coast, ocean front condo, but we'll see.

It's good to see this place is still around with some of the usual suspects and I hope everyone is enjoying life!

Dave:

So you finally made parole ??? LOL

Where in Hawaii did you visit? We picked up a vacation rental in Kailua-Kona on Hawaii Island that we take advantage of whenever there is a gap in the reservation calendar. Maybe someday it will be more permanent. As always, if you and Gabby find yourself on the left coast for a high school reunion again, let us know. While organized activities are fewer and farther in between, many of the local old fixers are still kicking. Until then, take care.

Regards, Jeff

Sanborn...does ring a bell. White 66 fastback with blue stripes ??
Welcome back and hope you shime in more regulary.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

Back