• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I spy...Mustangs and Fords

Sitting outside the glass shop where that previously listed '66 Vert is. Pretty rough with rust all around the windshield and several rust spots on the body. Looks like a 6/auto...
unload046.jpg

"AzPete" said:
Sitting outside the glass shop where that previously listed '66 Vert is. Pretty rough with rust all around the windshield and several rust spots on the body. Looks like a 6/auto...
unload046.jpg

Very cool find Pete.

As I was making my way out of the parking lot after work yesterday I spotted this coupe.

b8009514.jpg

I KNOW I KNOW, I need to clean my glass.

"abrahamfh" said:
As I was making my way out of the parking lot after work yesterday I spotted this coupe.

I KNOW I KNOW, I need to clean my glass.

WOW....two gas caps.....

The daughter and I went to Costco one Sunday afternoon and this Mustang pulled in after us. It was still there when we were done with our shopping and was getting ready to take a pic with my cell phone and the owner showed up. He said the hood was no good and he had another one at home, but still check out the hood scoop. :eek

index.php

index.php

fd

In the parking garage at work. Powdercoated undercarriage, stainless exhaust, custom interior flawless paint. I see it at work every once in a while. Sorry for the camera phone pic. Garage is dark.
truck.jpg

No kidding. My iphone takes great pics in daylight but darken the area a bit and fo'get'a'bout'it. :lol

This is a great thread!! I'm going to get my better camera out and be more prepared! I see mustangs frequently around Houston! :nta

This poor fastback has just been sitting out in the elements for months now. It's right across the street from Michigan Assembly Plant (home of the Ford Focus) in Wayne, MI.

No glass, no powertrain, nothing. It looks real nice, but is sitting there with water standing in the floor pans and a nice big key scratch down the side. :cry

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

Not too bad for an iPhone camera...

Well at least the windows are rolled up...... :lol

What a shame. Is the collision shop closed down?

I found a rarely seen fastback today. Feel privileged to even have a viewing here as it only sees the light of day on extremely rare occasions. Had to sneak in and do a quick shot and run.....
unload-1.jpg

I've seen that car before, Pete...but can't quite place where.

Back