• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hmmmm

I also wouldn't be so quick to judge off of a couple of pics. Granted, there are A LOT of rivets but it does look kind of aircrafty. Maybe that is the theme and the end result will work better. It also could be just a prototype and will look different in the end.

"blu67" said:
I also wouldn't be so quick to judge off of a couple of pics. Granted, there are A LOT of rivets but it does look kind of aircrafty. Maybe that is the theme and the end result will work better. It also could be just a prototype and will look different in the end.

+1.
The owner may eventually use filler to smooth out the rivets and paint it all body color. I admire the workmanship.

Maybe the car will be SOOOOOO fast, that it'll blow out normal windows?

It would look better with less fasteners and no split.

Like others have said, cross between an armored car/space shuttle/ tank window. It looks like they're really forcing it with that. Not good :shrug

These guys have a good eye for detail. Their work is darn good. I don't like the look. I also looked at some of their other work. It too is very good.

I don't like the tear it up from the floor up and make it modern type of work they do to classics, but they are good.

Just think the more classic Mustangs they get their hands on, the more valuable our cars become.

I wonder how many of our cars will be around in somewhat stock form in say 20 years?

Mel

I kind of like it; though I think the double row of hardware is a bit much. A single row would look better to me. But that's just my personal preference.

I saw a 67 Mustang done Elenore style but had windows like this and all trim was painted black to contrast the dark Grey. I cant find any pics of it but here is a pic of a toy model car in the same style just pretend it is dark Grey and all the chrome, wheels, and metal pieces are black. Its hard to make it sound good in words but the car I saw looked really good all be it no where near a back to stock original rebuild.

lg_mustang_2_copy.jpg

Back