• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Help my daughter reach Girl Scout 50 state challenge!

RapidRabbit

Donator
Hey Everyone!! I hijacked Pat's account (this is his wife, Jen) and I am looking for your help.

Alaina is in her 8th year of Girl Scouts and decided to participate in the 50 state challenge! She is looking for someone from every state to buy a box of cookies online to be donated to our troops! A box is only $5 and there is a $1.25 processing fee. You can also buy cookies for yourself too if you'd like! If you order 9-12 boxes, shipping is discounted to only $7.49. Thanks for your consideration. I will keep her updated daily as we have a map we are filling in.

Choose cookie share to donate.

ab718d6a03478a529e59eca1fd321df0.jpg

Last edited:
Out of the states doesn't count ? I am from Belgium and could sponsor $20. Have those scouts a paypalaccount ?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

Out of the states doesn't count ? I am from Belgium and could sponsor $20. Have those scouts a paypalaccount ?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk
Never done an international one. If you want to PayPal, we can order for the troops with the money.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

If she needs an Illinois sale I'd be more than happy to help but I figure that was an easy box already checked. Let me know.

How is the 'Cookie Share" order related to your daughter's quota? I do not see how the order can relate to her.

Back