• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hang on East Coasters....

Vinny, Toni, BeachPony (Ron) and everyone else who used to hang around here....

Stay safe.

From the predictions it looks to be heading right over Beachpony's house...I'm worried.

Duane, Sanborn, GypsyR, Brian (Havok1)come to mind. Who else in the danger zone ??

Last edited:
I shouldn't see more than some wind and rain but you'd think we lived in the ocean the way people are acting. Coasters...lmk if you need some help. I have room if ya need it. Saw today where NASA measured 83 foot waves.

I shouldn't see more than some wind and rain but you'd think we lived in the ocean the way people are acting. Coasters...lmk if you need some help. I have room if ya need it. Saw today where NASA measured 83 foot waves.
Do you have to work through it ?

We are about 5 miles from Raleigh and have prepared as much as we can
Let's hope Miss Florence doesn't cause too much hardship

My biggest concern is getting my dialysis 3-4 days without dialysis and I will begin to get sick, very sick

My cousin and his wife just moved to Myrtle Beach in July. Brand new place 1/4 mile from the ocean. Won't be there when they get back. They got out a few days ago. Hopefully everyone is out who should be.

The national news this morning ran a segment from New Bern (Dave Sanborn is our local Ambassador there) with a bleak prediction that the town will likely loose 10,000 homes. Hopefully Dave and Gaby are safe at this point.

Feel sorry for New Bern hope Dave is okay. I am in Raleigh so far so good, just rain and a little wind

F538BD43-E6F2-492E-9FE8-833976F053ED.jpeg Hoping that no lives or Mustangs are lost because of flo. I have however heard that 5 have died.:(

It seems those that are stocking up to survive are a little picky.

fd

Back