• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Finishing touches

Craig, I was planning on trying to make it to the one or two Mich. stops around the Detriot area. I will have that week off I believe. I believe they are on 6/10 and 6/11. I just took my stang out for a drive after installing the new uca and spring perches. OMG is it a whole different ride now. Love it.

Hey craig, car looks awesome. I really like the tail lights better in black too.

So obviously I am not getting my car done in the next week. Still waiting on a bunch of parts. So the rusty blue turd is not going to make the power tour, but we are still on vacation that week and have no idea where we are going yet. We may drive down south for a few days and if we do the plan is to stay in indy wed night since we already booked the hotel for the tour anyway. So I may still see you there.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I love to drive it!
I hope to see you guys on the tour, it gets pretty crazy so PM me if I haven't already given you my cell#. We don't get in a big hurry so we are usually rolling in later in the day but we like to sit and watch all the cars leave so we typically are one of the last to leave the venue at night.

During the Power Tour, we went right past "MustangstoFear" Rich's shop. So Tara and I stopped in for a quick visit. Rich showed me around and also showed me a lot of new projects and products. Very cool stuff.
Well anyway, I told him I wanted to get one of his grille to rad support covers for my car. He GAVE one to me!!! How nice of him! So I put it on yesterday (Father's Day). I am still using my stock hood latch and the Shelby grille so I had to cut it up quite a bit but I still think it's an improvement.
kit0108.jpg

72-200611104041-8272619.jpeg

72-200611104034-82582330.jpeg

Looks good Craig. I met Rich at Carlisle and got to see his products up close. Nice stuff! Just waitin on him to finish the 65 coupe goods so I can spend my hard earned money!

when we visited he had just returned from Carlisle and the trailer was still loaded. He opened it up and showed me all the stuff as well as a tour around the shop and all the cars he was working on. He does make some nice stuff!

Hey Craig, Your cars topless sister is in the new Modified Mustangs and Fords mag. Check it out!

there is an option to do that now...

Attachments

• newroof229.JPG
    279.2 KB · Views: 53
  • newroof230.JPG
    240.7 KB · Views: 52
Back