• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

February 2013 CoTM

Which rides Kicks ass this month?

• Laurie's Moby

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • lastdeadlast 'vert

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • janschutz68 coupe

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Nick's 68 Clone

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • RapidRabbit's garage queen convertible

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • GrabberOrange69

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
I know grabbers car was nominated but how can it be getting votes if nobody knows what it looks like?

Honored by the nomination...here are a few of the 69 in it's natural habitat:

IMGP1560.jpg

Original Grabber Orange/black interior 4sp car. I've owned it for 16 years, it was absolutely rust free and has all it's original sheetmetal and fiberglass. We painted it in a friends garage with a few spare 6-packs of Bud Light.

Currently has a grenade quality 392W stroker and wide ratio top loader to a 3.70 9" traction loc.

You can hate me later but I paid less for it than a '69 dynacorn shell today back in '97.... dreams do come true!

Last edited by a moderator:
Best I've gotten is mid 13s - with no traction. It mph's at 105 which means with traction and a driver that knows what they're doing, mid 12s are possible (apparently that driver is not me). 12s are the unicorn I have been seeking on street tires...

Looking at Jeremy's signature and Grabbers car in the same post, you can see the difference between grabber orange and bumble bee yellow.... :nut

Back