• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

East Bay Cruise-In, Thursday 4/8, 5p-til dark

garner67

Tomorrow is the first Ellio's cruise-in of the year in San Leandro. Since the weather will be perfect (sunny & 65*), there might be a big turn out. It goes from 5pm'ish til dark.

Elio's address is:
260 Floresta Boulevard
San Leandro, CA 94578
(It's not too far from the I-880 & Hwy 238 junction.)

Hope to see some other Mustangs there!

There's a great possibility that Carol and I will come out. (unfortunattely, not with the FB) See you there.
Stan

Im going to try and make it there as soon as possible, probably wont show up until about 18:20 after grabbing a bite to eat on the way, unless its not too busy at Elios.

It was very nice to meet you the other day Stan, Mike has almost convinced me to join BAMA.

A great turn out at Elio's the other day, it was a little chili but that's how we like it in the East Bay. Here are some photographs courtesy of my phone, sorry for the low resolution.

Way too cool for a truck
57ffd613.jpg

Pretty neat mini bike
d8c5fa4e.jpg

Found this neat looking tag on someones shocktower, it was kind of cool, I'm kidding, it looked really cool.
686e5b22.jpg

It was great meeting you too. Definitely think about joining. Some great benefits other than Mike being part of the club. LOL Seriously, his car is off the charts!!!
Stan

Now you just need to get your fastback out of the upholstery shop, and start bringing your sweet ride to events, too!

Back