• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dang its hot...

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Just finished washing and cleaning the windows of the Airstream. I'm beat.

Its 100 and they say we will have a week of over 100 every day.

DE00AD5A-2D6D-4716-A5B1-FE539E24F4B4.png

Yep it’s hot. August, hot August nights. But a dry heat not that sticky stuff in the south. {.}
fd

You guys need to move to Florida. It was only 86 today, but we did have 6 inches of rain from 2 to 10 AM.

Here's my upcoming week....
569dbe2059ede53afae0afffbf79178f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hollister is forecast to stay below 100 for the rest of the month, the latter half of this week will be in the upper 80's. We were at 107 and 104 on Friday and Saturday.

113, 112, 111, and so on next week in St. George. My house at 5000 ft is over 100 until Wednesday then it's going to cool off to 99. In the high 90s the rest of the week. St. George never goes below 102 next week.

Gonna suck.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Its been cruising in the low 90s with humidity in the 80s in Atlanta, but hey it was all the way down to 69 this morning for the first time in months.

You guys need to move to Florida. It was only 86 today, but we did have 6 inches of rain from 2 to 10 AM.
I did the south Florida and Louisiana thing when Jimmy was President. So thank you no, not a fan of the high humidity areas. Riverside typically gets hot in August, 100 plus days and 70's for the low. This fall we are replacing the house AC. Wife saves receipts, we had it done in 1999. Thought it died and got some estimates of 20k to replace including duct work which is original from our 1977 house. It will cost half that in the fall when it is slow for the HVAC dudes. Company that did the work 20 years ago is still in business, and he came out to give me an estimate. Went out to his van and had a replacement part for the solenoid that burned up. Yes it is woking, but a new system and ducting will be more efficient and cool better.
fd

In addition to the heat, 15 miles north of Mike we also had a lightening storm with heavy rain from about 3:30 a.m. to about 6:00 a.m. In the greater East Bay area, there are a handful of wild fires sparked by the lightning strikes. More lightening in the forecast for the North Bay today. Next thing you know, tornadoes? "Dorothy, we are not in Kansas anymore". Where the hell are we anyway????????????????

In addition to the heat, 15 miles north of Mike we also had a lightening storm with heavy rain from about 3:30 a.m. to about 6:00 a.m. In the greater East Bay area, there are a handful of wild fires sparked by the lightning strikes. More lightening in the forecast for the North Bay today. Next thing you know, tornadoes? "Dorothy, we are not in Kansas anymore". Where the hell are we anyway????????????????

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Hot & Humid in Lower Alabama but isn't that what summer is supposed to be like? I don't mind it too much because it helps with my back issues from 50 years of playing too much golf.

I can't wait for this winter when everyone is whining about how cold it is and I'll still be wearing shorts and t-shirts.

John

I can't wait for this winter when everyone is whining about how cold it is and I'll still be wearing shorts and t-shirts.
John

ah...no. Still in t-shirts and shorts...and then we could drive for the day and go snow skiing...and be back home in shorts again..:p

I wanna see you Kali guys try to fry an egg on the sidewalk. Better yet, on a hood of a Camero!

Nope, do not wear shorts. But winter in Cali is when I go from a t-shirt to a long sleeve T-Shirt. ;)

fd

My favorite is when one of my New England relatives calls to tell me how hot it is there because it's 97 in MA or CT and only 90 here in South FL My first question is what their overnight low will be and they answer 65. Umm, our overnight low is 81.

Was 117 in St. George Utah 105 at my house at 5000 ft.

I don't see any relief any time soon.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back