• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

California Meet-In-The-Middle...April 17-18 2020

Utah did an amazing job of getting ahead of it all with good, broad testing and quarantine actions. Utah might just have been the perfect example of how every state should have acted...outside of the ignorance of bring all the missionaries back at once and making it worse with mass homecoming gatherings at the airport!
Bringing the missionaries home all at once wasn't a State of Utah thing. The LDS church felt it important to get these young people home where the care and chances of catching it were better. The airport greetings are a tradition and I think these families just weren't thinking about any sickness.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'm of a mind to wait till mid May before doing any Sierra foothill cruise planning. If the restaurants, hotels, and wineries are still closed and expect to remain closed indefinitely, there really is no point to plan a destination cruise where there is nothing going on at the destination.

This past weekend, the local Cars and Coffee organizers put out the word that a local loop cruise of about 75 miles in which everyone stays in their cars from beginning to end. The loop took the back roads out of town and took about 2-1/2 hours during which time we all kept moving in our own cars. At the end. everyone scattered and headed home. There were more than 100 cars in the staging area when we got there and more were arriving before we began the cruise. Some estimates suggested that 200 cars were part of the cruise. It was nice to get out and enjoy the scenery and the aroma of un-burned hydrocarbons!!! There will likely be other similar cruises in the near future and I will strive to pass along the details as they become known.. Locals should check back here for updates.

Back