• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Beer Drinking Event

daveSanborn

2nd annual Myrtle Beach Blast is the first weekend in October. The event centers around drinking beer and.... well drinking more beer. Ron (BeachPony) hosts the event by coordinating activities which usually center around... drinking beer. There are usually a couple of distractions to occupy those that aren't two fisted drinkers. Miniature Golf, a Mustang cruise through Myrtle Beach and eating are a few examples. The event conveniently coincides with the annual Fall Motorcycle Rally held in the area so all of the bars are bouncing with easy half-dressed women. Most arrive on Friday evening and stagger home sometime Sunday.

Seeing this post is in the TUTORIAL section. I will be expecting a full length tutorial to take place on the proposed date.

Dave:
Will you be giving lessons on how to pick up these easy, half-dressed women?

I plan on attending, but for hard-core drinking, I prefer hard liquors (bourbon, mostly). Is that acceptable?

Is that acceptable?

Perfectly. Gabby will show you how to drink Tequila when the Bourbon has run dry. The last time we went through a bottle of 1800, she started doing shots of Vodka with a couple of the younger guys. Coincidentally, this was right before she started crawling around on her hands and knees.... maybe there's a connection, I dunno.

So can I assume that since this is in the tutorial forum that we will be taught how to drink beer the real man way and pick up chics the old fashion way?

I'm not sure why it posted the thread in the tutorial section....

I went to the "calendar" tab and initiated the thread, maybe I screwed something up? Later, I attempted to move the thread, but which forum is it better suited for? General Discussion? I said screw it and left it where it is now.

When you post an event in the calendar, there is a drop down list that you can pick the appropriate board for the event to post to.
You just let it go to the default. You were probably tired.

Back