• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

August nominations now with some incentive...

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
August was going to be a sportsroof and fastback month, but seeing that we already have a sportsroof up there now it is open to all except for one thing. No Black cars. Next month is going to be Black only month as a tribute to my wife turning 50 in the month of September. I suppose that if I want to live to see the month of October I will not show her this. :rr

Before the move I went and updated the past cars of the month thread. So now that thread is totally hosed up, I will try to fixed it. But I will need some help, so if you are a past winner and see that your pic is gone and have pic available or a link to a pic PM me.

I guess that we need some incentive to look at this post. :hmm

index.php

fd

Attachments

• 69.jpg
    69.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 122
Re: August nominations

I'd like to nominate my Grey Mustang Fastback. :bow

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    421.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    429.9 KB · Views: 132
Re: August nominations

Well...I guess it was only a matter of time before Black cars got their own Month.

You know if you pan down we could see what's under the hood........................ :thum

we are starting to get some late model Stangs. I'd like to throw in RustyReds 01 Vert and Pete's 02 GT vert
drivertopdown.jpg

3Id3J43H75Ke5F85Jbd4t12455d462ee516cc1_zps93c4f94c.jpg

and you can send that chick over to my house to take some pics my cars, I will submit those photo's later... :whis

"RustyRed" said:
"FordDude" said:
I guess that we need some incentive to look at this post. :hmm

index.php

fd

I nominate her.....She'd look great at the top of the page.
Well, piss on the fire and call the dogs....it's all over boy's.

Back