• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

April CotM Poll

April 2013 CoTM POLL - Pick one!

• Laurie's Moby

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • DodgeStang

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Laurie's Murphy

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Pete's Cal Special

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Sluggo's TwistedBossMach

Votes: 24 50.0%

• Total voters

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
Laurie's Moby

Mach1a.jpg

Mach1b.jpg

Mach1e.jpg

The DodgeStang

189625_3974769292641_753613336_n.jpg

209001_3421983153333_1183393056_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MWqsU_Q8Rbc

Laurie's Murphy

Murphy3.jpg

mbody6.jpg

mengine.jpg

Pete's Cal Special

unload028-4.jpg

securedownload1.jpg

securedownload.jpg

Sluggo's TwistedBossMach

twist0001.jpg

twist0003.jpg

1-210412143031-9721133.jpeg

Disclaimer: In the past Mr. Sluggo has been reluctant to have his cars in the running for CotM. I was told to let the poll run for a few days to see if there were any more nominations then use my judgement. As there were none the TwistedBossMach is now up for the April CotM. I am sure that I will get no argument that it is awesome representative for the 69-70 model year class. It is my hope that if it does get the most votes Mr. Reticent will put it in the header. BUT there are 4 other awesome Mustangs in the running for the CotM. So please vote soon, vote often, but only vote once.

fd

Last edited by a moderator:
"crustycurmudgeon" said:
I never realized the TwistedBossMach has different stripe treatments on each side.

you can only look at one side at a time. :bowdown

hell, its a fine example of a well built vehicle. its stands on its own merits so no need to feel self concious about it.

Tim, Don't worry about that Twisted Sister car getting too many votes for assuming the owner's good looks is part of the requirements to vote on..........OMG, then what if none of these 5 cars get any votes? I guess I'll have to step in with Shag once again

:bowdown

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
I never realized the TwistedBossMach has different stripe treatments on each side.

It's actually on it's third set of stripes. That is GenI and GenII pictured.

I'll fix the pictures.

Thank you Randy for the "upgrade" of your pics. The CotM is such a popular :sarc feature here at the Fix and I do not want to impose to many rules to make it even more popular, :hs but I am thinking that a future requirement to nominate will be to post the required inside and outside shots.

fd

Isn't that yellow tractor suppose to have a plow attached to it? :roll :hide

Can't someone please get rid of that broken down horse up top and replace it with a car that runs?

"silverblueBP" said:
Can't someone please get rid of that broken down horse up top and replace it with a car that runs?

Now that mine is running again, yes.

Back