• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

April CotM Nominations

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
OK for April I want to try something a little different, but as always it is up to you the StangFix'ers to make it happen. There will be 5 Mustangs selected for the poll. I want one of each "vintage generation". That is the first nomination for a 641/2 - 66, 67-68, 69-70, 71-73 and 74-2013. When all of the spots have been filled I will post the poll. Remember winners over the past 24 months are ineligible.

fd

Dodgestang's '65 fastback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
apuqybyp.jpg

"guruatbol" said:
How about sluggo's? It is a very nice car!

Mel

No argument there about it being an awesome Mustang, but Sluggo tends to decline having his car as CotM. :sad

fd

"FordDude" said:
No argument there about it being an awesome Mustang, but Sluggo tends to decline having his car as CotM. :sad

fd

Too bad! I nominate him!!!!!

He'll just have to accept the accolades that he deserves!!!!!

Mel

I'm just waiting for Laurie to chime in on the use of the term "generation" to differentiate the years as you have. :roll

"FordDude" said:
Remember winners over the past 24 months are ineligible.

fd

That's not what the :rulz say :wth

Rules :rulez

"CoTM rules are pretty simple, cars can be nominated every month, however a car can win only once per year (12 month time frame, not calendar year), so if a car wins CoTM in July, it is not eligible to win again until August of the following year. "

Just sayin'

"Horseplay" said:
I'm just waiting for Laurie to chime in on the use of the term "generation" to differentiate the years as you have. :roll

I'm still cringing about it. :roll

"Laurie S." said:
I'm still cringing about it. :roll

Then correct mesa bad engrish, and I well fex it.

Oh and if anyone still wants to nominate a Mustang from the 69-70 model year that is still unofficially open.

"BobV" said:
Nominate. Tractor. Because. :pbj :sm_NTA

Tractor2.jpg

Tractor is next month along with the free beer.

fd

Last edited by a moderator:
Naw, I'll leave that for the post-first generation owners.

Margaritas for boat month? :beer

"RapidRabbit" said:
I think we should run with sluggos car for the 69/70.

If Sluggo won't accept the nomination, then I nominate Pat's (aka RapidRabbit) 70 vert. Come on Pat get that thing running, summer is almost here!

Back