• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

April Car of the Month -Decided.

Re: April Car of the Month Nominations

Hear ye....hear ye.....the Master has spoken....and so it shall be.....great way to hit the 50th.

Tim, the Mustang gods have handed down their decision. Your dad and his beautiful Vert deserves the recognition. Congrats.

Craig

Congrats Tim. A well deserved honor.

Maybe we should do a bikini of month. In case some of us have voting withdrawals.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Wow I guess my work is over for now, just hope that I do not forget to start the May CotM. :hs

Been trying to think of a way to make a poll that Dad's vert would qualify for. Hand me down car, Birthday car, relatives car... but then the other day it just hit me. The Mustang is going to be 50 years old in April! So why not have a poll for 64 1/2 Mustangs, surly we have some in here.
So that was my train of thought, I did not foresee what would happen next. I thank you.
Our time on this blue marble is limited and I knew that I would not have forever with my Dad so I tried to find things that we could do together. The FFF weekend was always a special time for me, not only because I got to see my "internet" friends, but it was a weekend with my Dad.
Now I just have to get the beast running again. :dun I was at Mom's last weekend and fired her up. Ran like crap. Pulled most of the plugs and cleaned them up. That helped, but the carb was leaking gas. Been sitting around too much. So I need to figure out if I am going to fix it myself (I suck at carbs) or find someone to rebuild it for me.
Very little has been replaced on it, the carb 4-5 years ago, master cylinder, fuel sending unit. I believe the top after Dad bought it and a paint job.
Again thanks to everyone for your support...

fd

"janschutz" said:
Congrats, well deserved.

Future theme possibilities: Daily Drivers or June is always Power Tour time.

Daily drivers :thum

fd

Yes for daily drivers as long as they are infact used everyday. Meanwhile, Tim, get a working on that beautiful Vert, or.......flatbed it up to me.

Since you dudes like the April Car of the month so much I am going to cancel elections for the rest of the year. :hmm

fd

Back