• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

April Car of the Month -Decided.

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
It has been decided by the overwhelming response of those who chimed in, that April COTM should be dedicated to FordDude's dad, Mr. Ralph Edward Weller, who passed away this past December, who owned such a beautiful Mustang. Some of us were blessed to meet him during his latter years at local SoCal Mustang meets and will miss him dearly.

Tim (FordDude),
We hope you don't mind of our decision. Your dad deserves it big time.

RIP Mr. Weller.

qu7ugupy.jpg

Craig
-------

The April Car of the Month celebrates 50 years of Mustangs. Only coupes and convertibles can be nominated this month because those were the only options available 50 years ago. Two more qualifications... It has to be a Mustang and a 1964 1/2. I will keep the nominations open until St. Pats Day or we have 6. Please nominate in this thread and have pics.

Thanks and happy nominating.

fd

April Car of the Month Nominations

So did I have ulterior motives with this months CotM? Maybe a little. But I am going to self-nominate this month.

This was my Dad's Mustang for 35 years, he is now gone. The Mustang is in Mom's garage only because I do not have room in my Garage. Wife has this garage filled with crap and my other garage has my 67 and 07.

Door tag showing that it is a "D" code with a build date of July 13th (San Jose)
index.php

Front shot
index.php

Frontside
index.php

Interior shot. This was Dad's last visit with his Mustang last July.
index.php

Top up taken April of 2007.
index.php

fd

Attachments

• Door tag1.jpg
    Door tag1.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Front shot.jpg
    Front shot.jpg
    474 KB · Views: 173
  • Frontside.jpg
    Frontside.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 175
  • interior shot.jpg
    interior shot.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 176
  • Topup.jpg
    Topup.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 164
Re: April Car of the Month Nominations

You already have my vote. Your Dad's last vist with his car did it for me. What a photo to cherish. :thum :thum

the sentimental pic outta get a lot of votes, nice! :thum

Wow! That is an extremely early San Jose car, #30. Yeah, a sentimental favorite for COTM.

Wow! Super car (and back story). I don't think it'll take too much thinking this month on which car I'll be voting for!

How can anyone else compete against such a car, such a guy as Tim's dad. It was an honor to have met him. He and his car has my vote.

I move we close the nominations.

"Laurie S." said:
I move we close the nominations.
5th!!!!!!!

I must say that is an amzing story and the fact he got to see it one last time must of meant alot to him.

First off I am very humbled by the attention. I was hoping to win fair and square by getting more votes then the other nominees. I am going to keep this nomination open for now, but refer to one of the admins.

fd

We've had a motion and a second, how about a vote?

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

You've got my vote too. You do a lot putting cotm together each month. Can't think of a more fitting car to represent us for April to celebrate the 50th anniversary.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Back