• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another first - Cheby ll roller UCA's

Opentracker

Thought you all might like to see what I've been up too. I've been working on this one for a while.

After I came out with the roller perches for the Chevy ll Nova, they've been asking about roller control arms. I have a pro drag team lined up that will be doing the testing on these for me since I don't have a Nova or a drag strip near by. They are supper-stoked to have the opportunity to test the first set. I don't believe anyone has done this before. I have the lower arm kit produced, I'm just waiting on some ball joints to send those out. I'll post some photos of the lower arms when I get them done.

169-310311121351.jpeg

You are the Wile E Coyote of the car world!

Wait, I meant that in a good way. How about the Thomas Edison of the car world!!!

Thanks guys, this is the fun part of the business. I enjoy the R&D part of it the most, well, and the track testing !

No worries, I won't be buying any f :censored in' Cheby cars to do the testing with - I'm still a FORD guy .

Back