• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

All Mustang Show

lethal289

The 7th Annual All Mustang Show at Summit Racing Equipment - Tallmadge, OH. Goes on Rain or Shine. August 7th 2010. Baby permitting, i will attend. :craz

Hey Jake. If that is on the 7/11 it would be great if we could get a group of us to meet there. It would be good to meet some of the members that are involved here. I live about 1 hour north of Summit and I would plan on taking my car if the weather permits.

Sure thing, we can set something up as the event gets closer. Have you been there in years past? I went last year in the rain, but still had fun. Tons of people showed up. Im not sure what you mean by 7/11?

I was really impressed by the number and quality of cars that showed up last year. Especially since it absolutley POURED the rain most of the day. I'd love to go again this year but it's a heck of a hike for me.

"d_ford" said:
I was really impressed by the number and quality of cars that showed up last year. Especially since it absolutley POURED the rain most of the day. I'd love to go again this year but it's a heck of a hike for me.

Yeah, but you had the best parking spot....

I haven't been there before for the show, but I have been to Summit in the past. I looked on their website for the date and I believe it is on July 11, 2010 (7/11).

July 11th is the all ford show. August 7th, is the better all mustang show and the one i have a chance of attending.

Doug, How far of a hike is it? Takes me about 2 hours to get there. I might just bring the '03. Your car was awesome to see in person. I snapped a couple pics of it through the window.

166_08_08_09_4_49_14_1.jpg

166_08_08_09_4_48_34_1.jpg

Other pictures from last years show

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I did have the best spot, lol. But I still got soaked looking at all the other fantasic rides outside.
I don't remember exactly how long the trip was but I think somewhere in the neighborhood of 4 hours.

Jake, you missed out on a good day at summit. We had three cars there from various forums and we had a great time just sitting and shooting the breeze. One of our group won a peoples chioce trophy for his 69 mach.

I took a few but they are mainly of the three cars that belonged to various forum members. There was alot of cars there but they were about 60-70 percent late model.

Back