• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Abe, what are you doing right now?

Don't worry J, he and Jack have been exchanging little pieces of paper that you stick on your tongue. He'll be out of it for about 12 hours.

You guys need to read a little more around here. It was an attempt to bring the boy out and waste his 1,000 post on crap. Seems he's saving it like his virginity.

Instead, it brought out the riff raff.

BTW, don't knock the good drugs from Jack till you try them.

"silverblueBP" said:

Ain't knocking a thing. An orange sunshine is da bomb. Best $5 I ever spent. Only spent it once because yes, it was THAT GOOD.

"silverblueBP" said:
You guys need to read a little more around here. It was an attempt to bring the boy out and waste his 1,000 post on crap. Seems he's saving it like his virginity.

Instead, it brought out the riff raff.

Yes , abe is brewing on something to make his 1000st post a memorabilithy. ( wrote it right?)

" a moment that he will be remember as a special milesstone on this forum " ( is that good? )

To him.

I just texted him asking when we will see #1000. Maybe he'll start feeling the pressure.

Hell, all this hoopla over 1000 posts? I don't remember my 1000th post. Most likely was spent throwing darts at Duane.

Yeah, 1,000 is sooooooo long ago. They build up quick when they're just jibberish.

Now the schmuck is ignoring my text messages asking him when TF is he going to pop the strawberry....er rasberry...er cherry...er zit!!

Abe is a smart guy, he now realizes that he put himself in an unobtainable situation. One that will require a post of Shakespearian magnitude. While he IS pretty smart, only our resident intelligentsia would be capable of pulling that off.

Given that, we will sadly never hear from Abe again.

I received a couple text messages from him today saying that he is currently on a mission out of state and does not have access to a computer (what fricken lame excuse) but will chime in shortly. Something about Idaho and Llamas.........

Back