• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

54 chevy p/u

SELLERSRODSHOP

well, with heavy heart I've decided to sell the 54. I just don't have the space to keep everything, the mustang is currently sitting outside in the weather, etc. this is the one my dad was working on before his passing. truck has been in the family for over 30 yrs & been inside during that time. coil over mustang II front end, corvette rear, LS-1/ 4L60E. 57 belair dash grafted in. over 30K invested so far, almost everything there to finish it. asking $18K.

feel free to post this on any of your local club sites, etc.

I wish I wasn't sizing down myself! Man that is a cool truck!

I will spread the word here in SoUT.

Mel

I'll put the word out to my fellow Chebbie truck owners. Boy, if I was to downsize between the 68 or my truck............don't ask.

"janschutz" said:
I want an old truck for the farm but I do not think that one would make it through the pasture.

if the pasture was flat it would... quickly!

this was going to be his last ride, so went with the best of everything. Dakota digital gauges for the dash, all street & performance stuff on the motor. the wiring harness is one of the new ones from painless. in the past, you had a separate engine harness & chassis harness that had to be mated together. this new one is all one harness which is much easier & painless did the ECM reprogramming.

Back