• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

51st Annual StangFix Meet-In-The Middle...of California

Okay...where is everyone? I'm in the bar at the Kon Tiki and all I see are beach bums...

"Midlife" said:
Okay...where is everyone? I'm in the bar at the Kon Tiki and all I see are beach bums...

oh you wish big boy......

I just got a new liver. So I'm ready !!!!!!

Yes, I suppose I should've mentioned that. It's been toasty during the day in SLO, but Pismo stays cooler, and Kon Tiki might not get any sun at all. It was nice and foggy today at like 2 when I drove by, although it was still ~70F. At night it cools down pretty quick, but it's not unbearable.

Red's all packed and ready to roll. Yes a sweater and long pants will be with me for those nippley evenings.

Made it home. Took us about 3 hours and 15 minutes.

Great times, glad we got to everyone again.

There was drinking, something purple, and burnouts........

Del65(John) had an accident in Pismo just as we were fueling up for the return. Seems i needed gas so everyone drove to the gas station to wait on me. John parked to the side of the entrance driveway when a large 4x4 Dodge truck backed into his rear. Hit him square and pushed in his gas cap, panel and bumper.
I was so mad when i heard it i yelled a few F bombs all the way from the pumps.
John was upset, naturally but stayed calm.

Such a great weekend ruined. damn it..... :expl :expl :expl.

Damn John that SUUUCKS! I'm so sorry that happened. Such a perfect weekend too.

Well, we made it back in 6 hours (with a 30 minute Burger King stop). Not too bad. No bad traffic to speak of. Actually it was a really pleasant drive.

Gotta say thanks to you guys who plan this thing every time. Year after year, it's the best event we go to along with Knott's. I can't wait for September to come each year. The purple people eater is going to be something we never forget, and we never even go to meet her!

Well here are the pics from me. The shot from the cliff at the cruise turned out really nice. Just shoot me a PM or write me at angelo.outlaw@gmail.com if you want a full resolution version.

mitm-2009-01.jpg

mitm-2009-02.jpg

mitm-2009-03.jpg

mitm-2009-04.jpg

mitm-2009-05.jpg

mitm-2009-06.jpg

mitm-2009-07.jpg

mitm-2009-08.jpg

mitm-2009-09.jpg

mitm-2009-10.jpg

mitm-2009-11.jpg

mitm-2009-12.jpg