• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2011 Christmas gift exchange program - names have been pulled!

Hehehe, we don't use the front door very often and my package spent a day in the snow....It is sitting on the fireplace hearth....

Mel

Got mine away today.
Going to some place called GA.
I think a sheila pop singer comes from there

OK I'm starting to get a few late comers which is no problem as long as I can find another newly interested sole to also participate. Because this will probably happen in groups of two, I am not going to put their names up on the list in my first post. I will though make a note that more have joined the fun.

"70 StangMan" said:
It made it safe and sound John....now the 17 day wait till opening day.

Don't keep your hopes up for boiled peanuts; they are not allowed to be sold in Kalifornia.

I feel sorry for my recipient, he'll be one confused mutha.

I hope my Gift victim has a camera and will send in a pic of his gift. It is sitting on my table waiting to be mailed it makes me laugh every time i see it.

"silverblueBP" said:
I feel sorry for my recipient, he'll be one confused mutha.

hmmm... got a package today from Mark in Kansas. hopefully it's not "jar openers". I'll be good and wait til xmas eve to open it up.

"stangg" said:
hmmm... got a package today from Mark in Kansas. hopefully it's not "jar openers". I'll be good and wait til xmas eve to open it up.
I would have it blessed/ un-demonized by a member of the clergy if I were you...that funky :Mark might be all over it.

"stangg" said:

Don't leave it in the heat of the sun......

Back