• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1970 Boss 302 Street/Touring Build Blog

"swpruett" said:
Thanks! I have to tell you, after the experiences I have had with this, the thought of doing a proper kit with these mods already in place has crossed my mind more than once!

Sven,

You won't sell any, EVERYbody is going to use my 3-Link. HA! :pbj

And if timing was more aligned on my project, you'd have likely sold a kit to me and I wouldn't have anything to b*tch about! What fun would THAT be? :beer

Interesting blog... I like the turbine hvlp set-up. And your rotisserie is very well made. Awesome...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Hey did you figure out your aluminum radiator situation? I recall discussing it with you via PM on the VMF awhile back.

I pretty much landed on a radiator very similar to what you have and will be doing a Taurus fan as well. I am noodling on how to do a hidden radiator mount system to keep things cleaner. Installation is a long way off so I have some time to figure everything out.

Sure appreciate the tips you shared!

"Shaun" said:
Looking awesome Sven. How are you baking your powder?

Shaun,

I built a microprocessor controlled powder oven about 5 years ago to do all of my (mostly) custom motorcycle and bike powder work in-house. It sits just to the left of my powder booth in the pics. Kinda looks like a galvanized phone booth! Reminds me that I need a MUCH bigger shop!

What a nicely put together blog! You do awesome work :bowdown! I love that little paint booth you were painting your rear axle in! It was a mini paint booth?
dne'

"Dne'" said:
What a nicely put together blog! You do awesome work :bowdown! I love that little paint booth you were painting your rear axle in! It was a mini paint booth?
dne'

Dne',

Thanks very much for your kind words. The paint booth is actually a powder coating booth I built several years ago to go along with my powder oven that sits just to the left of it. I do a fair bit of custom powder coating on motorcycles and hot rods in-house, and the booth became a necessity. It's even been known to see a little wet paint now and again and works pretty good for that too! :thu

Thanks again!

Back