• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What have you done on your house today?

Very nice Craig! Just one negative comment to add, get rid of the flip phone and get a modern camera :rolleyes:

And concrete is done. They're gonna come back in the morning to make some relief cuts.

Attachments

• IMAG0030.jpg
    IMAG0030.jpg
    957.2 KB · Views: 31
started replacing all the windows a couple weeks ago. i'm about half way thru now, waiting on some special orders to come in for the bathrooms. changing the windows isn't that bad (have it down to about an hr ea.) but the outside trim is pretty time consuming. on one side of the house, i changed out the sills & brick mldg to PVC, the rest is original to the house. previous owners did a crap job caulking & painting over the years & had mess all over the brick;

have to dig all that out & strip the excess off the brick with a coarse wire wheel in a drill, strip the wood down to the bare wood, prime & re-caulk.

after that, changing the window out is simple! after the new caulk sets, i'll be painting the trim. besides the looks, already notice a big difference in sound deadening quality & holding out the heat. hope it does the same this winter!

I caught a little bastard mouse that made his way into my kitchen then patched up the holes where he got in. Good old snap trap to the neck. The plus side is I think this is the same mouse that was in the mustang. He got into the basement through the garage then up into the kitchen.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

After 8 years, the motor on the garage door opener crapped the bed. Replaced it with a newer model of the same brand. I was hoping that the old track and screw would marry up to the new head unit, but no such luck. Had to end up taking all the old stuff down and replace the track, screw and head unit.

Finally got around to finishing the laundry room. My wife wanted this since we bought the house. We needed a place for all our shoes and to hang up coats.

Before
yhu7y8un.jpg

After
ube8yqur.jpg

Only thing left is she wants to find a picture or mirror above the shelf.

DO NOT show that to my mrs... i have enough to do right now... nice!

my last window order came in yesterday for the front picture window. just about have that job finished up. have two more to go, but those are in stock sizes, so can pick up whenever i'm ready to change them out.

Almost finished up the my daughters swing set. She wanted the whole thing green. We compromised.

Stripped it a couple months ago, just never got a chance to repaint it. Whole thing cost me a whopping $20.

6yzu3u3a.jpg
a5a4ade8.jpg
hu6u4y6a.jpg

Back