• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

We all know fastbacks are king but...

What bodystyle is your mustang?

• Coupe

Votes: 37 37.0%
  • Convertible

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Fastback (2+2)

Votes: 52 52.0%

• Total voters
As of right now the numbers breakdown as follows;

Coupes have 50%
Fastbacks are at 42%
Verts trail at 8%

According to the total production numbers on the three body styles from 64 1/2 through 73 the numbers are;

Coupes 70%
Fastbacks 20%
Verts 10%

So...although more coupes were made by a 3 to 1 margin over fastbacks, that spread has been all but eliminated in our poll.

"blue65coupe" said:
People only buy fastbacks so they have something to help them count the tires. Vert owners fall in the same category as Kevin.

People only buy coupes so they are not constantly hit-on by hottie's asking "Is that a Shelby?"

Fastback, though I've had my fair share of Coupes. And am in the market for another one.

n220301713_30809585_6520.jpg

Oh well, I'm proud Fred has somewhat survived until now, they are all survivors and a great piece of history.

What can you expect from anything over 45 years old. LoL

Yea, I said something like that when my wife turned 50 a couple of years ago! Doh!!! :char

Yep! but just that one time! Shipped her off to Ireland with some of her girlfriends for penance and paid off the mortgage while she was gone! Of course the mortgage part was only because she had previously said "No Mustang until after the house was paid off!" We were close anyway. Turned out ok for all involved. kip

Re: Re: We all know fastbacks are king but...

"RapidRabbit" said:
What? Someone hijacked jakes computer. He didn't vote coupe.
I am starting to feel lonely now.

I have a fb and a vert so I voted for the one that's running (and getting my ass whipped in the COTM) but we still are the red headed step's right now, sorry rabbit

Back