• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

We all know fastbacks are king but...

What bodystyle is your mustang?

• Coupe

Votes: 37 37.0%
  • Convertible

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Fastback (2+2)

Votes: 52 52.0%

• Total voters
Crap............the one that runs and has gas in it.

Attachments

• Picture005.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 194
Well, the Mustang Sedans are the real rarity...followed by the wagons.

fourdoor.jpg

timthumb.php

I just had to put it down for the coupes and give us the lead again.

I am not going to hate, I think fastbacks are really cool. The DREAM is to have Fred in the garage next to a 65 Fastback with a 65 F100 and a 65 Bronco for the wife(Her idea for the F100 and Bronco) in the driveway.

Re: Re: We all know fastbacks are king but...

"lethal289" said:
i voted vert so you wouldn't feel so bad rabbit.

What? Someone hijacked jakes computer. He didn't vote coupe.

I am starting to feel lonely now.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Yeah baby. I sighed in from work to put the coupes ahead again. COUPES RULE.... No compensating needed :yah

fixed it for you for kicks

"RapidRabbit" said:
We are all the verts? :shrug

I guess your right in a way.

We can all take a plasma cutter, cutting wheel or saws-all and turn all our coupes into permanent Verts.

Coupe. Tall/fat people like me need them, 6'8'' 280lbs. worth of s### squeezing into a FB=Canadian goose in a mason jar.

"RapidRabbit" said:
Where are all the verts? :shrug

I know we have more than 5 on here.

I've got 1-67 Vert and 1/2-68 Vert and my FIL has the other 1/2 of the 68, and a FB 66. I voted for the FB then went back and tried to vote for the Vert...too late, locked out!

"OhmaA" said:
Always had a coupe. Our first was a 65 with a 289.

I may be working on one of those on Monday. I have a strange floating holiday this year so I am going over to my buddy's restoration shop to help him out mostly so I can learn. He's got a guy that works for him that has mad skills like J. :thu

However, he also said something about having a couple of '73 Trans Ams in storage and if I bring mine we could have a Trans Am car show, LOL!

"RustyRed" said:
However, he also said something about having a couple of '73 Trans Ams in storage and if I bring mine we could have a Trans Am car show, LOL!

In that case, you better wear your bell bottoms.

Back