• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The OFFICIAL Fabulous Fords Forever Knotts 2010 Thread

Bill, Mike, and Mel -- We'll be there...barring any natural disasters -- which can, as you know, happen in my part of the world in April. Should be arriving Thursday evening, so look for us at dinner at the Outback, Long Beach, and the Knott's Hotel on Sunday night.

Glenn

I have payments for 10 seats already......get your checks in.

20 seats for dinner remain.

"mrgem" said:
Bill, Mike, and Mel -- We'll be there...barring any natural disasters -- which can, as you know, happen in my part of the world in April. Should be arriving Thursday evening, so look for us at dinner at the Outback, Long Beach, and the Knott's Hotel on Sunday night.

Glenn

Glenn, do you need me to add you to the rooming list?

Mel

These are the names on the final rooming list going in to the Marriott on Wednesday. For the guys on there, I have included the nights you guys asked me about in the PMs to me.

If there are any others that want to go I will need it by Wed. If you are after that you will need to email me at mel.hewitt@gmail.com and I can check availability and if there is a room available, you will be in.

KMBWRS
Garner67
Cmayna
Jeff Tepper
guruatbol
johnpro
Sacbill
Crustycrumudgeon
DEL65

Thanks, guys,

Mel

Just FYI for anyone not decided, I checked with hotels.com and expedia.com and both said no rooms available for those dates, so it seems that you'll only get a room at the Marriott through Mel, so GET ON IT! :ecit

Frank

Ok late response this year, but we will definitely be there. Haven't decided whether or not to show the car yet, but we will have it with us for the cruise (and maybe more). Count us in for dinner, but not the Marriott. Katie wants to stay at the Knott's hotel since it's next door. She's "willing to pay" for the convenience. Haha. See you guys there! :vic

Angelo:

The Marriott is about the same distance from the Show site as well, just in the other direction. In any event, looking forward to seeing you two again!!

Regards, Jeff

OK, I am sending off the rooming list. Here is a list of the people on it.

Mike Gullery
Mike Garner
Craig Maynard
Leon Biesiadecki 760-382-7138
Jeff Tepper
Mel Hewitt
John Pro
Bill Fuller
Frank
Del
Jerry Dance - Bill croxton

After today, you will need to contact me either via PM or email and ask me if I can get a room. If I can I can add you.

Mel

That's it we're booked. :) Unfortunately at the wrong hotel, but at least we'll be there. We'll see you guys there. Looking forward to it as always!

Anybody got an extra seat in the car for the cruise on Saturday afternoon? I'm hoping to get my check inn for the dinner at BBC as well but unless you want me to darken your caravan with a Honda, I need a seat. :lol
Anyone...anyone...Bueller...Bueller?

Knotts Sat Dinner FULL******

That's it.
With the last few just getting in....MrGEM,Blu67, Outlawboss...we are at capacity.

Sorry...

Do you have anyone who have signed up who are on the iffy side who might be letting their paid spots go due to no shows?

Sure hate to see anyone (with a few exceptions) :lol: get turned away.

My two daughters and the oldest daughter's new husband will need a seat. Total of three.

Amber and I will rent a car.

Mel

"blu67" said:
Anybody got an extra seat in the car for the cruise on Saturday afternoon? I'm hoping to get my check inn for the dinner at BBC as well but unless you want me to darken your caravan with a Honda, I need a seat. :lol

I "might" have a spare seat. (Don't know yet if my wife will be able to attend this year.) You're welcome to it.

Sweet! Let's get back in touch closer to the show date just to confirm.
Thanks, Bill.

"blu67" said:

I'll have one seat available for the Sat cruise.

I may have to rent a car for me and the SWMBO and one for my daughter and her new hubby too. We don't want any Hondas in the parade.

Mel

Thanks, guys! I'll check back in with everyone closer to the date and see where we are.

I will need final payment by March 25th. Thanks guys!

For those that did not reserve a room and need one, please send me a message and I can see what the availability is. They have changed the rates for add on rooms, so I can not guarantee the same rate as published above.

Thanks,

Mel

Back