• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Site issues

Delete all the history and cookies and try the new address again.

Smileys are back. Most of them any way. Click the more link when you are making a post to see the others.

:pbj

Been having some issues lately when responding to a post on my home computer. Using Chrome, when I hit the post button it posts and takes me back to the forum that the topic is in. It doesn't take me back to the unread posts that I haven't viewed.

Also another issue is with Taptalk 4, When I click on it on my phone nothing appears. It still works in Taptalk 3 though.

I'm using Tapayak 2 as I type this while looking at HOT Stanford coeds. No problems except I can only look but no touchy.

Tapayakin' from my iphone

"Ponyman66" said:
"SAC69" said:
How can I reset the mouse to read/preview the topic when hovering? Thanks

Ain't gonna happen Tom. He disabled it on the change over.

Tom, the owner is too cheap to pony up the extra nickel :^0

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk

"Ponyman66" said:
"SAC69" said:
How can I reset the mouse to read/preview the topic when hovering? Thanks

Ain't gonna happen Tom. He disabled it on the change over.

Thanks, just wanted to make sure I was not missing a setting somewhere.

One other question: It appears pop-to-the top is occuring for me. Is this a setting issue or the way the site is now?

Thanks.

"SAC69" said:
One other question: It appears pop-to-the top is occuring for me. Is this a setting issue or the way the site is now?

Thanks.

It's a checkbox in forum profile>look & layout.

"Grabber70Mach" said:
Been having some issues lately when responding to a post on my home computer. Using Chrome, when I hit the post button it posts and takes me back to the forum that the topic is in. It doesn't take me back to the unread posts that I haven't viewed.

Also another issue is with Taptalk 4, When I click on it on my phone nothing appears. It still works in Taptalk 3 though.

Bueller, Bueller Still having these issues. I even got a new computer since this post and it does the same thing.

"Grabber70Mach" said:
"Grabber70Mach" said:

Bueller, Bueller Still having these issues. I even got a new computer since this post and it does the same thing.

I have an old computer and it does the same thing.

"Grabber70Mach" said:
"Grabber70Mach" said:

There is a setting in your profile that you can uncheck to eliminate that.

Click on profile, modify profile, look and layout. Uncheck Return to topics after posting by default.

"Sluggo" said:
"Grabber70Mach" said:
"Grabber70Mach" said:

There is a setting in your profile that you can uncheck to eliminate that.

Click on profile, modify profile, look and layout. Uncheck Return to topics after posting by default.

Thanks, I just looked at that and it wasn't checked.

Dunno if this is a site problem or a browser problem. I posted a week or so back about problems with the smileys being missing from my "reply" page. I've checked all of my settings and don't see anything. They worked fine and then one day...poof! They no longer appear. Ideas? BTW, they show up fine on the Concours website if that's any help.

"AzPete" said:
Once I get out of the quick reply and do a preview, they are available. :thum :dun

John,
Are you replying using the quick reply window at the bottom or the regular reply button. The smileys should be seen when using the regular reply button.

Back