• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Site issues

New dedicated IP is 67.20.110.53

If you use that IP you login will work properly. Stangfix.com may take you to 69.195.124.124 until the new IP propagates.

"Sluggo" said:
"Ponyman66" said:
"Laurie S." said:
Why doesn't my login stick? Just a temporary problem?

Dunno if anyone else is having the same problem, but I too have to log in each time. I tried deleting the old cookies so I had fresh ones, as well as flushing my cache. Same issue each time. Not complaining mind you, just pointing it out to help work the bugs out. Thanks for all your hard work![nb]That will cure itself when the domain is transferred permanently [/nb]

p.s. I also just noticed all of the old message icons are gone (hadn't seen that one mentioned by anyone else).[nb]I'm not sure of what you speak. Please elaborate.[/nb]

The thing I'm talking about is the message icons like the "thumbs up", "dancing banana", "popcorn eater", etc... The only ones that currently appear are the "standard" smileys, frowns, etc. Hope I'm clear on what I'm talking about and not confusing it worse! LOL

When I use my old link to the fix, I have to log in each time.

My new link was made by typing in www.stangfix.com and logged in. Using that new link, I'm logged in for each visit.

My guess is the old link is the old IP and the new one is the new IP. Could be wrong on that but it worked for me.

And thank you Randy for your efforts with this group of oddballs. We do like our little world you have created for us.

I have not done any cookie deleting or cashe flushing.

Missed a perfect opportunity to discreetly banish Mark by not disabling his login. You're slipping Sluggo.

"Horseplay" said:
Missed a perfect opportunity to discreetly banish Mark by not disabling his login. You're slipping Sluggo.

Hey numbnuts, fix your sig pic.

As a firefox user i couldnt get in on my old toolbar icon, so i did the flintstone method and typed it in, logged in and went to the unread post page.
Then i copied the web address to memory, right clicked on the toolbar icon, selected properties and pasted over the old address and Roberts your mothers brother.
But Tapatalk still doesnt work on the iphone?

Randy,
Since the server switch KBMWRS can no longer get onto SF from his work. Is there anything he can do besides look for a different employer?

"cmayna" said:
Randy,
Since the server switch KBMWRS can no longer get onto SF from his work. Is there anything he can do besides look for a different employer?

Once the domain resolves and the site is re-categorized it should work.

"cmayna" said:
Randy,

Mikey does not have a smartarse phone that he can use at work?

fd

I am in no way complaining, but you did say to bring up any issues in this thread. A no brainer is that you are working hard to bring this back up to speed. Can we assume that we will get our "smileys" back? Another thing that I bet no one else noticed, but I think that it is cool to see is the Mustang Tribar on my tabs, now I have a little grid.

fd

"FordDude" said:
I am in no way complaining, but you did say to bring up any issues in this thread. A no brainer is that you are working hard to bring this back up to speed. Can we assume that we will get our "smileys" back? Another thing that I bet no one else noticed, but I think that it is cool to see is the Mustang Tribar on my tabs, now I have a little grid.

fd

That's cuz your computer sucks.....

That's the favicon the host had in the basic setup. I have replaced it with ours.

In order for your browser to recognize it sometime before the next ice advance you must do the following:

Click this link, after the page loads hit CTL+F5 and some magic will happen. http://stangfix.com/favicon.ico

Smileys will be back, just lower on the priority list.

Everything is looking good and the speed is much much better. Old server was getting really slow at the end. Only thing that I'm missing is the hover over the thread for a preview thingy...

i'm logged in now on the old address. tried the new address & when I try to log in, get "an error has occurred, check your cookie settings"

any ideas how a computer dummy like me can fix this??

Back