• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Rapid Rabbit's 70 Stang

My front end is crooked. The tabs are broken on the headlight bucket and the lower valance is bent. That's on a later list.

Well not a great day today. Stopped by the exhaust shop. I towed the mustang over on Friday so they could get to it over the weekend.

The car sat outside Friday night and when they moved it in the shop Saturday morning. They found this.

33f1bf0f6cadac3edb50403c7acdb63a.jpg

3ac735c75d431f1ec6f3406726ae691c.jpg

It's right in the body line of course. Some ahole hit it with Their door. It's dented too!

Back to the body shop after exhaust I guess.

I thought it would be OK outside for one day. Clearly I was wrong!

Now the question is do I repaint the whole car or hope they can match the crappy 20 year old paint and just do the door.

that sucks big time, I was standing near my car at a hotel on the Power Tour one year and a couple pulled in. The wife got out and smacked her door into my car and the husband yelled at her but they still just walked away not knowing it was my car. sad

that sucks big time, I was standing near my car at a hotel on the Power Tour one year and a couple pulled in. The wife got out and smacked her door into my car and the husband yelled at her but they still just walked away not knowing it was my car. sad
If they did that in front of me they wouldn't have been able to walk away.

My car is cursed. Popped in the shop and more the return line on the fuel sending unit is broken loose now. Ugh.

More pictures of the door damage.

07460691bfd6b695c7164b107e518098.jpg

f20fb89bd47797dd03691fd560c90e99.jpg

Take it to ONE track day and then say it's a "battle scar". I have a LOT of those on the front end of the car. You get them from passing every car on the track.

I've done two track days with my big block 67 a long time ago. It's no race car but it was fun! It coincided with a Mustang car show so there weren't too many miatas passing me!

Back