• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Members rides, Favorite Picture of YOUR car

"tarafied1" said:
welcome dude and WOW! nice car!!! :10 because it's a fastback.... :vic

Fixed it for you Craig :ecit

This is probably my current favorite. I need to get some new pics this summer, now that I redid the suspension.
DSC00692.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"midpack" said:
Why does that pic remind me of westbound on the Mass Pike....
Oh, I don't know? I haven't taken it to Carlisle yet. But it has gone to Lebanon Valley west bound Mass Pike. Actually that pic is going to the Harpoon brewery last summer with the NH Mustang Club.

This is my favorite pic of my car... (I wish the telephone pole wasn't sticking out of the roof though)
72_16_05_09_8_20_15.jpg

it even made it into a calender
72_11_12_09_7_36_44.jpg

"tarafied1" said:
This is my favorite pic of my car... (I with the telephone pole wasn't sticking out of the roof though)
72_16_05_09_8_20_15.jpg

it even made it into a calender
72_11_12_09_7_36_44.jpg
I did this with paint. I hope it's ok.

"tarafied1" said:
WOW, ask and ye shall receive! Now I wish it has a 5 speed...
Just kidding Thanks guys!

Your welcome. The picture of my car had a huge light pole and a street sign in it. I took them out with paint also.

I guess this has to be my favorite picture of my '67. It was a momentous day cause it was the first time it had been out of the garage in 2 years. Darn there are some nice looking stangs on here!!

zphotooutside.jpg

Aw shucks! you're so sweet Tarafied! Well darn it all, everyone on here is SWEEET, and I just we all lived on the same darned street so we could all play together! :cry

"tarafied1" said:
and yours is one of them, even unfinished it is a cool car!

Back