• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Members rides, Favorite Picture of YOUR car

It was mine when I took the picture.

295_18_01_10_8_42_44.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug, love the pic of the fasrback from the mag. If it was my car I would have that pic. blown up to poster size for the garage. Just sayin. WOW :ecit

So far. Of course I don't have one outside the shop, yet...

March10-11-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Stump, I love your 67 bump side truck!

I have a 71 that I've been tinkering on lately. Here's a picture when I first bought it.

38172620009_large.jpg

"6t6red" said:
Doug, love the pic of the fasrback from the mag. If it was my car I would have that pic. blown up to poster size for the garage. Just sayin. WOW :ecit
Thanks! I really like it too. It's the wallpaper on my computer.

Members rides, Favorite Picture of MY car

OK I will play. Here is a pic of my 1967 Mustang shortly after another paint job and conversion into a GT replica. Circa 1984

201_1270093928.jpg

fd

Members rides, Favorite Picture of MY car

And here is my favorite picture of my 2007 Mustang taken at Galpin Ford on 051207 before a mustangforums cruise.

201_1261217668.jpg

fd

Campy's yes. I picked those 15x7's up from opentracker and bead blasted the paint off of them (another few grams). No cage in me car. It's on my list of things to do. That is in turn 5 at Willow Springs....

The G-force meter is from a McDonald's happy meal that my wife buys from time to time (for herself when she's too lazy to cook).... It fits my mantra perfectly! Here are the lyrics:

The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things.
Their tops are made of rubbers
The bottoms are made of springs.
They're
Bouncy,
Flouncy,
Trouncy,
Pouncy,
Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!!!

The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I'm the only one