• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knotts 2016...registration now open

I have one of my minions working on a Sunday dinner plan, so I'll have the agenda posted next week.

Hint....it involves drinking.

I'm waiting for Amber's vacation dates to be finalized, then will book rooms. Bringing Murphy again.

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

What! And me miss the beginning of Salmon season? Are you serious???? - LOL

Craig:

Expand your horizons this year. Come to Knott's, wake up at zero dark thirty on Saturday, head over to San Pedro Harbor, charter a boat and head out to Catalina for some good fishing.

Better tasting fish out by Catalina. Specifically the Farnsworth bank yellowtail!

If you need company Craig, I'll be happy to hit the deck with you.

Mel

Got my flights and my hotel booked! Not fancy enough to hang out at the Courtyard with you guys, so I will be at the Knotts Hotel instead :)

Can't wait!

Whew, had to check my mail box. So glad I'm not the minion.

Mel

Would your minions be willing to find a different Saturday dinner spot?

Mel

Would your minions be willing to find a different Saturday dinner spot?

Mel

For Saturday we are going to do the Italian place "Lupos" that we did last year for On Sunday.

There's Gene Simmons' place, Rock & Brews, right down the street from the hotel. Maybe we can work that in.

Frank:

I remember the construction signage for this place from last year. The menu looks good. I'm in for at least one visit during the weekend.

Regards, Jeff

My guess is Sunday night for Rock & Brews would be less crowded than Saturday. Lots of party poopers, like John, go home after the show.

Back