• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knotts 2016...registration now open

I believe I will be there, though Jane will unfortunately not be coming with me this time around. It appears that I would require some form of time travel to drive from Texas to SoCal, hang out for two days, and then drive back... in four days flat (which is the longest amount of time I can take off).

So one of you guys gets to cart my fat butt around for the weekend while I bitch about not having my car ;)

We'll be there with Murphy again. The 67 may be finished in time. Not sure.

Gotta get lodging.

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

My son will be coming for the first time. He's bringing his '15 but first has to get the body damage fixed.....girlfriends mom took out his left quarter panel. He wasn't happy.

I just signed up. took 2 minutes.

Last edited:
someone remind me again of the hotel we stayed at last year....I need to get it all booked.

This is Toni....no leash is strong enough to hold him back !!
Booked flight and Marriott. Just working out a dog sitter
for Maggie.

Hi, booked my hotel room today. I'll do the same as last year; me and Mr. Chicken will arrive in style, aka my silver `14 Fusion work car, on Sat afternoon. I'll do dinner w/you all, hit the show on Sunday, and return to Nor Cal that afternoon.

Ed, and his black 71 'Panera' along w/Don and his red 67 FB are also coming. They make plans at the last minute, so I don't know their details yet.

Hi, booked my hotel room today. I'll do the same as last year; me and Mr. Chicken will arrive in style, aka my silver `14 Fusion work car, on Sat afternoon. I'll do dinner w/you all, hit the show on Sunday, and return to Nor Cal that afternoon.

Ed, and his black 71 'Panera' along w/Don and his red 67 FB are also coming. They make plans at the last minute, so I don't know their details yet.

When are you going to drive that car of yours? You must have the new engine in by now.

Back