• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It's that time of year again. Stangfix Fantasy Football League

Week one is not even in the books and we have already had a team compete with an incomplete roster. At minimum, as a league manager you need to make sure that your team roster is filled with active players. That means make sure the guys on your squad are actually a member of an NFL franchise and they will be playing in their team's game that week. You should also try to monitor the injury reports (the ESPN fantasy site will put a indicator next to a players name and a link to details if he is in doubt) to make sure a players health concerns might also keep him off the field. We have a case in one of tonight's game where a player is expected to not suit up and he is slated to start for one of our leagues teams. Don't get caught a man down. Manage those rosters people!

Young Dave has him along with three top 10 RBs. I don't think this will affect our league one bit. Sure am glad to see the little ass get slapped around like this though. Let's hope the rest of the league lets him rot waiting for the phone to ring.

I migth have done better if I had chosen Ray Rice. Maybe Roger Staubach would help.

Tomorrow is Sunday. That means NFL football. That means fantasy managers need to have their rosters ready. This is another call out to a certain manager to get an ACTIVE kicker on his roster. While it might be bold to spot an opponent an open slot it doesn't really work in your favor. Come on, man!!!!

wow. San Diego Chargers sure looked good yesterday. Gates was sick!

The Bears pulled out a nice win as well. Marshall, even at half strength, owned the end-zone last night. And Cutler posted some fine numbers as well. Too bad we keep losing all our starters to injury. :mad:

So guys, is everyone reading the new managers notes I am posting on the front page of the ESPN league site? I am trying to find a video to entertain each week to post as well. Just curious as a couple weeks ago I made note of the Trading Block section and suggested everyone make use of it. To date no one other than myself has updated their team section. It's not required but for the past few years I think our league has only seen a few trades total. Trading is typically a common occurrence in fantasy. Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of it. With all the guys lost to injury and suspension so far this season it would seem somebody might be looking for new players.

Also, only a few people show up in the chat boxes each week. Just as an advisement, if you click on "Scoreboard" and then a match-up via "Quick Box Score" or similar you go to a page that previews the match-up and also has a section where anyone can post comments specific to that match-up. A few of us are routinely visiting some of these and trading advise or talking smack. You can also launch the "Fantasy Cast" page on game days and you will find tabs for "Matchup" and "League" smack. This is where on Sunday you can talk to other player managers live. Typically Dale will be found there cursing...

I am thinking about trading my child beater, anyone have a wife/girlfriend beater to trade? {.}

fd

Back