• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It's that time of year again. Stangfix Fantasy Football League

Seriously guys...I'm speaking directly to you young master Dave of the 69 and Steve...I have posted for over a week and sent personal e-mails to each, you couldn't find two minutes to go in and select your keeper before now? Unfortunately the system locked the keeper selection one hour pre-draft. I went back in and delayed the draft by 15 minutes. I am going to make your keeper selections for you before it locks again as I wrote I would earlier.

I sure hope this isn't an indication of how you will manage your rosters all season. Steve, you in particular have a long history of failure to field a full squad each week. PLEASE don't let that trend continue this year. It really screwed with the results last year as your team handed out "free" wins to other teams. It only takes a few minutes a week to plug in players.

GET WITH IT BOYS!!!

Well, the draft is a wrap. Hope all the managers who were able to make it are happy with their teams. And those who couldn't make it...hopefully your teams worked out ok too. Now on with the season! Be sure to get your rosters set for week one as it will sneak up on us here very quickly. Here's to a great season and a lot of fun!

GO BEARS!!!

So this is how it is going to be, the manager with the highest projected total is playing the manager with the lowest projected total. :mad: It is what it is, no do-overs in fantasy footsball. {.}

fd

So this is how it is going to be, the manager with the highest projected total is playing the manager with the lowest projected total. :mad: It is what it is, no do-overs in fantasy footsball. {.}

fd
It's just numbers Tim. T E R R Y will go down fast , trust me.

Scoring projections are always just crazy guesses. Prior to week one and actually seeing how any team plays is just ignorance to even try to guess how any player will do. BUT...if anything has Dale's team doing well you know it's seriously warped.o_O

Its' just one guy's opinion...and sure he is only the perennial league regular season scoring champ...but I see a LOT of real over-inflated scores tied to your opponents players. Got a few media polished turds on that roster.

Now I'm ready< my 51st today and my daughter was 15 Thursday so I had to take out shopping today. Tough drafting like that but I pre ranked and should kick ass again;)

Now I'm ready< my 51st today and my daughter was 15 Thursday so I had to take out shopping today. Tough drafting like that but I pre ranked and should kick ass again;)
You owned everyone on the WR spot but after that I think you're team has some real reaches. You don't have a reliable RB at all unless Foster rekindles the fire. Ellington simply won't get the touches. He's boon or bust.
Where you have RB concerns I sit somewhat with my WRs. Peril of us picking mid round we had to choose our poison. I like my stable of receivers but lack a go to guy. Good thing is there are ALWAYS a number of "who are they" guys that emerge that can be grabbed later. I'm banking on Cooks being a pleasant surprise but being on the Saints he will get touch issues too. Good news on my squad is I have THREE heavily utilized premier RBs. Oh and a guy who has a legit shot at being the number one or two TE this season.

The one team I have my eye on is Dave69 (Lynch, Charles, Ball, etc.). Not a bad team at all and it was an auto-pick creation.

True, but I have some doubts about quite a few RB's and where I picked I couldn't pass on Dez. Giovani and Lacy went just before my picks that kinda forced my hand. I'm happy with my TE choices as well. I think Ertz will be big.

I will likely be able to make chnges while I am at work now - my employer prevents me from logging into ESPN fantasy football at work - I now have a laptop and will need to find wireless service during the day to make changes.

Well, well, well....guess who has the highest projected total for the first week ??? Yep...that would be me. :cool:

Well, well, well....guess who has the highest projected total for the first week ??? Yep...that would be me. :cool:
Hate to tell you this but I think that total is at least 20 points north of reality. Some of those projections are in the realm of those players best scores all of last season. Your boys at RB are going to let you down week after week. You do realize that Stacy has to face three of the toughest run defenses twice each and that is just in his own division! Bush will be even more a part of a half-back rotation and he will not get the goal line carries. I think like Mark, you came up short in the running department and unlike him you don't have a staff of receiving studs to make up for it. Graham is great but as the guy who held him the past few seasons I can tell you he has just as many terrible days as great.

It's clear I have much to learn. If you want me out of the league, just say so........

It's clear I have much to learn. If you want me out of the league, just say so........
Geez. Pull your wadded up panties out of your butt and take a little ribbing, will ya. You've been in this league for YEARS now and not a thing has changed as far as how the site works. I think poking a bit of fun at your question wasn't out of line. And where did you get the idea anyone wasn't happy you were in the league?

Back